Ballistic Weapons Complete Collection 2023

Any kind of release for the playing of Unreal Tournament? Updates? post them here for all.
OJMoody
Private
Private

Ballistic Weapons Complete Collection 2023

Post by OJMoody »

Hi All,

Over the last few years, Sergeant Kelly & I have gotten together to get back to work on a new version of Ballistic Weapons. We are currently working on a new version with the inclusion of every single weapon, feature, mod addition & camo that ever existed in the history of Ballistic Weapons. This would also include brand new content including new weapons, new weapon features, new camos and new additions to the mod related to Ballistic Weapons. We are looking at branching out to every server still running the original mod and seeing if they would be interested in hosting the mod and brining a "fresh experience" to anyone who may be interested.

Is this something ABA would be interested in? Who would be the best to contact about potential server updates and how would one get into contact with them? We also take feedback on how we can improve the mod for server use depending on the playerbase and update frequently so if there are any personal requests. We can feature these in a server update.

For reference, the mod we are working on is called Ballistic Weapons Definitive Edition.

If you want to contact me, best location to contact me would be on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OJMoody/
discord.gg/2XTfKPa